Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding invis potion ,bridge egg and popup tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Minecraft Username:
Srijanxd​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding invis potion ,bridge egg and popup tower​

Description:
I request u to add invisibility potion,bridge egg and popup tower in bedwars they will be very helpful in game​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I'm pretty sure that most of the people want this change​

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
This was Suggested like a million times and denied a million times so I would suggest that you do not suggest that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Idk if u keep suggesting the same thing u might get warned i think idk .
No I didn't keep suggesting same thing this is my first post and if ur talking about multiple threads this got created accidentally it showed internal server error and I submitted it 4 times

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Guys tell me one reason why are u downvoting this suggestion?what's the problem with invis? Or popup tower one reason?

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Guys tell me one reason why are u downvoting this suggestion?what's the problem with invis? Or popup tower one reason?
It doesn't matter bout the vote it's already been suggested so auto dinied

JerryMine

Addicted Member
1) as you can see it's a cracked server, all these hackers can still find you even if you are invisible, now imagine hackers being invisible
2) invisible potion makes the staff harder to detect if they are hacking, since they are invisible, so unlike other servers who have watchdogs or super duper ultra omega hack-checking bot they decide to just remove this potion
3) Server wants you to enjoy bridging instead of spamming egg bridges over someone else base
4) popup tower is super pointless, there's no use of it as of i know, and it is hard to code something stupid
5) everything you are suggesting comes from hypixel server itself, that's considered direct copy paste and they don't want to get into trouble for that

Status
Not open for further replies.