Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding more information about team events builder application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Aladin167​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more information about team events builder application​

Description:
Currently, if you want to be a team events builder, the only reference you have is that one (no, literally one) application that has been accepted. While some could argue this is enough, I think adding more information about the role ( I didn't even know this role existed and I am always on discord) would attract more applicants and would significantly increase the number of accepted applications.
For example, detailed information regarding the exact requirements (number of available hours, what is expected of you, number of builds required, the format of builds required, availability throughout the day) should be presented to avoid any misinformation or misunderstandings.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would increase the number of team event builders and would avoid any possible misunderstandings.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The role Events Builder does not exist on discord/forums just to notify you
Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolDude89

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Staff member's roles do though exist in discord and are shown in links by Rene. The exact requirements for the staff role are also written. I don't see why a similar feature shouldn't be added for team builders role.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolDude89

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I don't think that there is a written age requirement. Lowest aged staff member is 15 though.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, CoolDude89​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The role itself is quite self-explanatory. There is no need for there to be a description.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ xd_banana

Status
Not open for further replies.