Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Adding Tpyes/Tpaccept to SkyBlock Dream PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

100_XIFT_100

IGN
100_XIFT_100
Minecraft Username:
100_XIFT_100​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Tpyes/Tpaccept to SkyBlock Dream PvP.​

Suggestion Details:
Currently Tpyes/Tpaccept is not able to be used in /warp pvp I am asking for it to be added, and for my reasons are down below.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think adding /tpyes/tpaccept to SkyBlock Dream can create the experiece much more easier, efficient in pvp.
This would also make PvP alot more fun. When i say "easier" I am reffering for when your team member could need immdiete help in PvP but they don't know there were abouts this could help everyone out by being added. This also can be used for when the reset is happens since it is this Friday and we could have this change added.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a neutral vote for the following reason(s):
  • this could make it so that you can go into pvp alone and "bait" people to come and fight u, just to have 10 people then tp to u and easily beat them out
i hope that the result of this suggestion gets a conclusion which benefits the players and the server alike!
have a nice day!

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 100_XIFT_100​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You can tpahere, but accepting a teleport would make for a much more unfair fights.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.