Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Advancements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himanshu1234

Minecraft Username:
Hiamsnhu_1234​

What is the suggestion about?
Advancements​

Description:
I have a suggestion, we can add advancements to the game like, for an example there is one named slayer so in that we would have to kill people we would need more number of kills to go to next level , and in starting level we could get rewards like chat color , coins , brains etc. But after level 10 or 15 we can get some perk for example we can get a strength perk that would have 4% chance to activate for 15 secs then rewards could be like increase in chance and increase in time so we would be incouraged to play more...

And u can add some special missions that are activated all the times so when ever we do it we get reward cuz i always forget to activate it and we can't do multiple at same time....​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would incourage people to play more and become the strongest​

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Minecraft Username:
Hiamsnhu_1234

What is the suggestion about?
Advancements

Description:
I have a suggestion, we can add advancements to the game like, for an example there is one named slayer so in that we would have to kill people we would need more number of kills to go to next level , and in starting level we could get rewards like chat color , coins , brains etc. But after level 10 or 15 we can get some perk for example we can get a strength perk that would have 4% chance to activate for 15 secs then rewards could be like increase in chance and increase in time so we would be incouraged to play more...

And u can add some special missions that are activated all the times so when ever we do it we get reward cuz i always forget to activate it and we can't do multiple at same time....

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would incourage people to play more and become the strongest
This is bedwars, Not skywars so try something else, I am 100% sure it won't be accepted

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
I give it a -1 because the game of bedwars will not be fair if game starts to become unfair then people will loose interest in bedwars.

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Himanshu1234​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Lack of details within the suggestion
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Viclyn_

Status
Not open for further replies.