Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AFK farm captcha getting too annoying

SacrophagusII

IGN
SacrophagusII
I have a medium sized farm of lolipops as my main source of income like most people, and it takes too long to harvest them due to the anti afk farm captcha ruining it. It would be lovely if you guys fixed it or removed it entirely as afk farming doesn't hurt anything

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
AFK Farming at the time of making this reply is actually against the rules, in addition that AFK Farming give you a massive advantage over the rest of the players.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I have a medium sized farm of lolipops as my main source of income like most people, and it takes too long to harvest them due to the anti afk farm captcha ruining it. It would be lovely if you guys fixed it or removed it entirely as afk farming doesn't hurt anything
I hope you aren't actually AFKing as that's against the rules and I would hate to see you lose your account.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello,
Afk farming is against the rule, and you can go through the rules from here - https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/