Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames AFK Status

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
Minecraft Username:
MrPotatoBro​

What is your suggestion's title?
AFK Status​

Suggestion Details:
So when we are afk and our friend invites us to the party and we don't accept they will be kinda mad so now if we add the command /afk (Reason)...If they invite us to the party it will say the person is AFK {Reason} I will love this option​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a great idea and will let our friends know that we are afk so they won't be upset that we didn't accept their party invite​

Extra Information:
Commands:
/afk {reason}​

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I decided to upvote because I already player on a server which had this command and it was really useful. It would be of course useful for me, I hope your suggestion will be implemented!

Metri

I have upvoted your suggestion as this will be pretty helpful, my friend, Montrouze, got really upset once after I didn't join his party after he invited me over 10 times. And I don't suppose any of us wanna get in that kind of a situation.

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
+1, It'll improve this server lot, when i afk at lobby I always get kick by staff members, when I play bw it'll automatically kick which is very bad for me so that is why I upvote this suggestion gl!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
+1 upvoted
well i like it since my clan leader almost kicked me out of the clan for not responding to their invites and /fmsg during afk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
I decided to upvote because I already player on a server which had this command and it was really useful. It would be of course useful for me, I hope your suggestion will be implemented!
Thank You So Much... Hope so this get added :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
+1 upvoted
well i like it since my clan leader almost kicked me out of the clan for not responding to their invites and /fmsg during afk
Thank You So Much... Hope so this get added :D
Yep but I didn't get kicked he was like messaging me here and there then I came back and told him

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
+1, It'll improve this server lot, when i afk at lobby I always get kick by staff members, when I play bw it'll automatically kick which is very bad for me so that is why I upvote this suggestion gl!
This is useful we we don't want our clan leader kick us or our best friend remove us

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
I have upvoted your suggestion as this will be pretty helpful, my friend, Montrouze, got really upset once after I didn't join his party after he invited me over 10 times. And I don't suppose any of us wanna get in that kind of a situation.
Thank You So Much... Hope so this get added :D Great to hear it!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
That's cool to be in a server that has it ...........Thank You So Much... Hope so this get added :D