Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [All] Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berna

Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
All​

What is your suggestion's title?
Advertisement​

Suggestion Details:
Hire an individual or multiple individuals to contact youtubers, streamers, and tiktokers that have clear communication and dedicate hours of their day contacting these people, people with channels focused on Minecraft, so the video or live brings as many people on the network as possible.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help improve Jartex because, in the last week, there has only been 1 video posted on YouTube about Jartex, which means no advertisement is being made. Jartex is not gaining as many new players as it could.​

Extra Information:
I have worked in this field before. It's always good to have more advertisement and to have someone/a team that can contact YouTubers, streamers, and Tiktokers with clear ideas and ways to help both Jartex and the individual.​

ShadowBox

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey their B Berna after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to (Downvote-1) for the following reason:

I don't believe Jartex needs to create a separate "Individuals" category to contact YouTube/Twitch streamers for promotional videos on JartexNetwork. The growth of Jartex is already impressive, with a minimum of 5k+ players online at any given time, and it often exceeds 10k. Additionally, the Jartex Discord have over 100k+ members. I'm not sure where you got the idea, but YouTube/Twitch streamers can apply for the role once they meet the requirements.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

All​

Advertisement​

Suggestion Details:
Hire an individual or multiple individuals to contact youtubers, streamers, and tiktokers that have clear communication and dedicate hours of their day contacting these people, people with channels focused on Minecraft, so the video or live brings as many people on the network as possible.​

This idea would help improve Jartex because, in the last week, there has only been 1 video posted on YouTube about Jartex, which means no advertisement is being made. Jartex is not gaining as many new players as it could.​

Extra Information:
I have worked in this field before. It's always good to have more advertisement and to have someone/a team that can contact YouTubers, streamers, and Tiktokers with clear ideas and ways to help both Jartex and the individual.​
The server already has a decent amount of followers on social media and YouTubers who dedicate their videos to this server. Advertisement is already present in the form of social media....

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
i don't understand what you're tryna suggest here,,, maybe elaborate it more but if you're talking about having more advertisements, there are content creators on the server doing that already

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

All​

Advertisement​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
I have worked in this field before. It's always good to have more advertisement and to have someone/a team that can contact YouTubers, streamers, and Tiktokers with clear ideas and ways to help both Jartex and the individual​
I have decided to down vote(-1)
Reason: mentioned by others

Kerrys

IGN
Kerrys
Hello Berna,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it. While we focus on making the game more accessible and smoother, there are some points worth to state as reasons.

•Lack of Effort
-Next time, before suggesting something, you could think of what you're gonna suggest and elaborate your paragraph or suggestions so that people can understand it easily.

•No Need
-The media team, YouTubers and Twitchers are already doing that and advertising their Jartex content in YouTube, Twitch, and maybe other platforms.

Kind Regards,
~Kerrys

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Yo B Berna , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s)
  • Reasons stated above by others.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Berna​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.