Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [All New Game Modes] Whitelisting Donators For New Upcoming Modes (For Beta Testing Purposes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
All New Game Modes​

What is your suggestion's title?
Whitelisting Donators For New Upcoming Modes (For Beta Testing Purposes)​

Suggestion Details:
Dear JartexNetwork,
We, donators have good perks to begin with, but, the donator roles should be allowed to test the beta version of new modes. For eg, this time it is Gens mode. So far very few donators/active players have to got to experience it. What about the other engaged members? If we get a chance to experience it we can look out for bugs, loopholes, and suggest you to correct those.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) We would share experience about the new gamemodes with other members of the server
2) As mentioned above, we can help you look out for bugs, loopholes etc.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nexus720

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
This is already a feature for crystal ranked player
but Jartex forgot about it
for real today I asked a sr.mod he replied that only selected ones who talk with the devs get to check, we need this perk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nexus720

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
If not donators then atleast crystal ranks/ active reporters to be whitelisted.....

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
All New Game Modes​

What is your suggestion's title?
Whitelisting Donators For New Upcoming Modes (For Beta Testing Purposes)​

Suggestion Details:
Dear JartexNetwork,​
We, donators have good perks to begin with, but, the donator roles should be allowed to test the beta version of new modes. For eg, this time it is Gens mode. So far very few donators/active players have to got to experience it. What about the other engaged members? If we get a chance to experience it we can look out for bugs, loopholes, and suggest you to correct those.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) We would share experience about the new gamemodes with other members of the server​
2) As mentioned above, we can help you look out for bugs, loopholes etc.​
Yo Nexus720 Nexus720 , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • I don't think this will get added.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Nexus720 Nexus720

I will downvote your suggestion -1. Already been suggested / talked about. Along with they do that sometimes and select certain trusted people to check the mode and give reviews or check for bugs.

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Well, it's already a thing but has someone mentioned only the most trusted people are able to test new upcomings things, so yeah this most likely will not be added, and I feel like it's better this way in some ways, even if having more people would have advantages too, I see more disadvantages to it.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would downvote it (-1) for the reasons that follow:
● Explained above.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Nexus720​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.