Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Anti-Xray ( if survival resets )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Xray ( if survival resets )

Description:
A bit of a backstory why I came with this idea :

I quited playing Jartex and gone to a vanilla server with only few plugins like spawn protection . So I gone mining and when I was having a high ping time at that night ( 3-5k ping ) , I discovered 4 veins of diamond ore 8 veins of iron and 2 of gold with 3 pieces of obsidian in between . When I tried to mine I got kicked after sometime and when I came back , the branch mine shortened . I told owners about this and they said " Its an anti xray mod " so why not suggest it here . Also Then after thinking to suggest I downloaded a mod on tlauncher ( Just to show how it looks from hacker / cheater's POV I will delete it after showing it )

Basically every block below sea level that is NOT exposed to air and isn't an actual ore ( we can determine it as AO for now ) is turned into a random ore which we can determine as " FO " ( fake ore ) for now . Whenever the block that is exposed to air and is next to the FO it gets turned into its original block again .

If player is laggy ( more than 700 ms ) he should be kicked to lobby if not in combat because he can mine the FO or the drop from FO should be disabled

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
prevent hackers , what else you want

also staff / moders can get a break from watching out people so that they do not xray and play other gamemodes too

also I can link the video clip of the hacker POV in F1 mode ( no scoreboard or name of the server ) if staff want to see

Extra Information:
If it is on the server please tell in replies and also if it is to stop hackers , then its not too bad to take inspiration!

And yes , this can create lag but still better than cheats

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This can cause some serious lag issues for the server, and might not be as stable as you're suggesting it to be.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.