Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
I started playing on Jartex a few months ago around May when the anti cheat changed from AAC to NoCheatPlus which was really good for some gamemodes but not bed wars.

Me and my friend play a lot here, mainly bed wars and almost every match we played, when we both try to fast/ninja bridge we would suddenly get tped into the the void, At first I thought its just because I had a high ping but even when I have around 30-60ms It does the same thing.

Is there anyway to either make the check that's doing this to be less sensitive or Change to a better anti-cheat.

Even though NoCheatPlus is great, It false flags too much and If you Have a high ping it just makes it almost impossible to play.

I understand there are very few good anticheats for Minigame servers but I really hope jartex gets a good anticheat one day.

A good Anticheat that I think is pretty good and has very few bypasses is Intave which does cost a lot (50$) but is worth the price in My opinion compared to anticheats like Verus which has tons of bypasses/disablers and the developers of verus does not care enough to patch and still cost 200$.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Hello, vShifuu​

The bug which randomly teleports you to the void was fixed. If you face any similar issues please report them HERE.
Also, for your information, the anti-cheat that is currently used is not NoCheatPlus.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!. If any further information is needed you may private message me on discord.​

Good afternoon,
LordKacem

Status
Not open for further replies.