Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

any good bedwars players, whats your k/d

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
okay, cool, before i log on to see my kdr, GrandGambler how come you have a 12 kdr and I've never heard of you? and TBLD how come you consider yourself a really good player when I've never heard of you..? lol

Khosraw

Banned
okay, cool, before i log on to see my kdr, GrandGambler how come you have a 12 kdr and I've never heard of you? and TBLD how come you consider yourself a really good player when I've never heard of you..? lol
I think it is more about getting yourself out there than just being a good player.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
GrandGambler how come you have a 12 kdr and I've never heard of you? - Getting good KDR isn't about if someone knows you. It's Kill/Death ratio, not KA/Famous ratio. Same for TBLD.

12/13 = 0.92

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
GrandGambler how come you have a 12 kdr and I've never heard of you? - Getting good KDR isn't about if someone knows you. It's Kill/Death ratio, not KA/Famous ratio. Same for TBLD.

12/13 = 0.92
thought he meant 12 to 13. i mean, chances are if you've got a 12 kdr people are gonna know you.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I think it is more about getting yourself out there than just being a good player.
If you're a good player and you're dedicated to Jartex, I've probably seen you. This is not the case for either of those 2, which is why I brought it up.

shayanZgamer

If you're a good player and you're dedicated to Jartex, I've probably seen you. This is not the case for either of those 2, which is why I brought it up.
being in leaderboards requires a good team which is one of the reasons why there are still good players out there that are not in leaderboards

shayanZgamer

also my kdr is probably bad considering I still fail speed bridging sometimes and lose connection ALOT for some reason

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
being in leaderboards requires a good team which is one of the reasons why there are still good players out there that are not in leaderboards
no it doesn't, you're perfectly fine on your own. unless you're talking wins, you don't necessarily need a good teammate

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
best bw player ww right here :cool: