Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Assistance Required. Ideas needed

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Heya! Some of you guys might know that I am developing a report plugin, not for Jartex, but just for completely fun. However, since players like you guys will be using the plugin, I would like to ask you, the consumers, what features I should implement, because I am currently suffering from demotivation and I have no creative ability to think of ideas myself.

I have a list of TODO features I need to add, which you can find on my github repository (yes, the code is open source). https://github.com/xdNuggets/ReportSystem

This is also a perfect time to mention that if anybody with Java Knowledge would like to contribute to this project, please create a Pull Request. I will upload my first release JAR today, for anybody to test the plugin out themselves. A guide may or may not be included, depends how lazy I am.

Please submit suggestions either in this post's replies or in my DMs on Discord (Joshh#4071)

I will also add a showcase video showing everything I have added so far.
Please be aware that it is SUPER likely that my code is bug-ridden. I have listed all bugs I am CURRENTLY aware of in the "Known Bugs" section in the README

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
too lazy to read (i need more words to post this message)