Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Auction House Expired Items Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvhou

Minecraft Username:
yvhou​

What is your suggestion's title?
Auction House Expired Items Notification​

Suggestion Details:
I am writing to suggest the addition of a feature that would notify players when their Auction House listings have expired. As a dedicated player of Skyblock Dream, I have noticed that when an item listing expires in the Auction House, it simply disappears, and players are not able to view the details of the expired listings.​
I believe that adding a feature that would notify players when their Auction House listings have expired would be beneficial. For sellers, it would allow them to keep track of their listing history, which could help them make informed decisions on future listings. It could also teaches seller to check on the market demand and whether if the price is reasonable before selling anything on AH.​
I suggest that the notification be added to the player's notification center on the main menu or as a pop-up notification when they log in. The notification could include details such as the item name, the listing price, and the expiration date. Additionally, it could include a link to relist the expired item for a reduced fee or for free, depending on the circumstances.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This change would not only restore balance to the server's economy but would also enhance the overall gameplay experience for players. This could be implemented in any other game modes which have auction house too​

Last edited:

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yvhou​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Djim

Status
Not open for further replies.