Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Autominer-Buff based on the level you are

adimin

Minecraft Username:
Adimin

What is the suggestion about?
Autominer-Buff based on the level you are

Description:
Most of the people who don't have time to play this game 24/7 will be desperate to find a way to stay on track in the game and not fall behind, an alternative to this is the Autominer, yes it is good at the start of the game. However i have identified some flaws, it becomes useless as soon as you surpass level 20+, i have asked other people on their opinions on the Autominer and i have some answers. Helper amf258 - "it kinda sucks", "I'm a donator and i don't use it" etc... In my opinion to make this somewhat effective boost the amount of money made each level, I'm currently at level 62 and if i am busy i would be happy earning 1 million per 10 mins or so. Many players including me are waiting to see this change. Thank you for your time :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Staying on the server benefits you even if you are Afk and the whole point of the Plugin is not Flawed

Extra Information:
<o/

Am11r

And will save them from reports, they can just say they were auto mining.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
-1 almost every new person would afkmine and it would make alot of lagg.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello adimin,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0