Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Axe Abuse/Skull Splitter ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoD0esC0mbo

Minecraft Username:
NikoDoesCombo​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skyblock Dream and Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Axe Abuse/Skull Splitter ability​

Suggestion Details:
This abuse is getting out of hand. The abuse is quite well known and it has even gotten allowed in factions for some reason. All you basically need to do is crouch right click with an axe and you deal an insane amount of damage. In factions it is bearable, still broken and you quickdrop but not as bad as skyblock. On skyblock you might as well not gapple and just let them kill you because even if you do the axe deals so much that it goes through your regen. I got killed through regen in a Bape set on Skyblock, Max bape meaning you cant possibly tank more as that's the tankiest set, the guy still dealt 11 hearts through regen and 2 tapped. There no counter to this. It is just broken and make the game not fun. What's the point in pvping or making sets or anything if anyone can come with an axe and 2 tap you even through gapple. In factions its the same thing, there is a bug where you need to get your axes to a certain level and then it bugs out and deals damage to players an insane amount. A guy comes, wardens, uses ability and you can 3 tapped. And the craziest thing is that axes are allowed on factions. It just ruins the purpose of pvping in both game modes. I don't see any benefit for allowing this. There is also nothing being done to fix this. On skyblock it has been known for so long and so many people have been banned because of it and still no fix?? On factions someone can deal 6 hearts a hit even through max p6 and Taurus mask.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Removing this feature only benefits the server. The point of pvp is skill. With this glitch skill has become completely irrelevant because all a person does is use the ability and hit you 3-4 times and you die. There is no skill involved. Before it used to be better because yes gsets did alot of damage too but if a person takes time to make a gset that damage is understandable and it is also easy to counter if you are in a gset as you take 1.5-2 hearts or even less which is completely fine and normal. But this axe glitch is buffing damage so much. All this does is makes people annoyed of pvp and a lot of people will stop playing the gamemode because of it as there is no point when skill is irrelevant and all you need is an axe. If this bug or ability is removed there will actually be a reason to pvp because skill will become somewhat relevant again as potting,aim and movement will mean something instead of blindly hitting 3 times to kill someone. People will pvp more and the gamemode will be more alive. If this bug continues I see people quitting to pvp and the gamemodes having less people. Any sensible person sees that this bug is just ridiculous and should be removed as it doesn't help the server in anyways and instead just makes people not want to pvp which isnt good for the gamemodes. Even as of now if you were to go in Factions you will see either warp pvp being filled with people using axes or people complaining that axes do mass damage or they died to an axe instanly. Same with Skyblock Dream, you log in you will see someone saying that a player is abusing in pvp. Everyone knows about it, staff too but nothing is being done about it.​

Extra Information:
Patching this bug will be better for everyone. Makes pvp alive again with people wanting to people knowing they wont die as they jump. It also gives an incentive to grind for sets and swords, there are people I know that quit making gear because they know they will lose it anyways so whats the point. In my opinion there isn't any benefit to this bug and all it does is ruin the server.​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NikoD0esC0mbo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.