Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Axes or sword

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Which equipment should I use axe or sword and if I am using axe what benifit will I get ?

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
Axes deal higher damage than swords but they also have a longer cool down (ver. 1.16+)
Swords can hit multiple targets with one click which is a decent effect if you fight more than one person at a time. (Ver. 1.16+) Besides that, swords are able to be enchanted with much more and better enchantments (not related to sbd, more like to survival or single player) both tools have ups and downs you gotta find out what feels the best for you to play.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AG_2

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Axes deal higher damage than swords but they also have a longer cool down (ver. 1.16+)
Swords can hit multiple targets with one click which is a decent effect if you fight more than one person at a time. (Ver. 1.16+) Besides that, swords are able to be enchanted with much more and better enchantments (not related to sbd, more like to survival or single player) both tools have ups and downs you gotta find out what feels the best for you to play.
No i mean which weapons should i use for grinding.
Sword or axe and if axes what extra enchantment to use?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Use a sword, this would be the best enchants for it you should get:

Attachments

• image-66.png
    image-66.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 13

Reaper_192837

plus if ur grinding, the speed of ur weapon does a huge benefit so i recommend using a decent sword that is enough to just 1 tap the mob.
(the cooldown of a axe is 1.25sec, but the cooldown for a sword is 0.625sec)

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Which equipment should I use axe or sword and if I am using axe what benifit will I get ?
I'll answer your query for you. Therefore, the finest enchants for PvP are used on swords when "pvping." Swords are fine, but if you want to grind mobs, use an axe.You could also add reforged to virtually indestructible your blade.
Hope you received a response.
enjoy your day

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
In my opinion I choose sword, because its more faster and if you are using 1.8.9, its will help in fast click.

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Hello.
In start i use axe with reforged, dont break. Give less exp but you dont need every 5 mn to repair. i read whend i grind its boring,
Whend i get imortal i change for sword, its faster gives more exp, and you can put best enchants.
I use pvp sword or skygod.
Hope i helped.