Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bad ping in lifesteal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTSm

Respected sir!
In this letter i will tell u about lifesteal.
In life steal we get soo bad ping we cant crystal pvp my ping is 140 about and. Every1 got ping same as mine and the beggers in lifesteal they r soo annoying
And plz make a limit of players. There are soo much players we cant play! And try to add new features and updates in lifesteal
I hope u will considere my letter!
User: xTSmmm

Solution
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, xTSm.​
Suggestion related + Ping wise​
You may submit all your suggestions at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ as long as they are descriptive, possible to happen and respect the rules set within the thread. Note: The current suggestions stated above lack a lot of detail and are way too superficial. We expect us telling what exactly you would think it would be great for LifeSteal for example to receive as news, and not something like "try add more features and updates". About your ping issue, this is mostly due to our server being hosted in France and high ping is normal if you live way too far from host, for example Asia, Africa...​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, xTSm.​
Suggestion related + Ping wise​
You may submit all your suggestions at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ as long as they are descriptive, possible to happen and respect the rules set within the thread. Note: The current suggestions stated above lack a lot of detail and are way too superficial. We expect us telling what exactly you would think it would be great for LifeSteal for example to receive as news, and not something like "try add more features and updates". About your ping issue, this is mostly due to our server being hosted in France and high ping is normal if you live way too far from host, for example Asia, Africa, NA. If you feel like your ping is too high then what it should be and your internet is strong and live near host then you may feel free to talk with any of us Staff Members in DMs, in-game or in the Forums conversations.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
daviddaraban​

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.