Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Ban, Mutes, Kicks

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Everything​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ban, Mutes, Kicks​

Suggestion Details:
I really love this server, but I think that there's loads of spaces for improvement.​
Like I got banned from the server for 7 days just because I was faking teaming with someone for like 10 seconds???!!! And after I posted a really detailed Appeal they denied it and saying lack of effort put into appeal?​
I really put a lot of effort into the appeal and gave every single detail I knew, but the staff member believed I was not trying. I don't know what the staff expects from my appeal, but do I really need to write an 1000 word essay?​
What I'm suggesting is that staff members actually should also make an effort for investigating what actually happened, because I don't think that this is what is happening...​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Help in every aspect significantly.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
OfficialArny6 OfficialArny6
You have to make a whole detailed Unban appeal And tell the whole story

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OfficialArny6

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Can't lie, but Jartex staff members should be a bit more responsible, or else it might not be fair for a lot of people.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
I suggest that you try messaging a srmod and tell him what happened to you because they are the only ones that can help you in this situation, or you can try messaging the staff member who denied your appeal and asking him why in details why he denied your appeal.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out and addressing the issues regarding appeals. It would be great if you contacted the staff who denied your appeal or a senior moderator said Zaki445566 Zaki445566 to confirm if the reason is valid. I understand sometimes it can be frustrating, but you have to ask the management team or staff if you believe the actions were false.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OfficialArny6

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out and addressing the issues regarding appeals. It would be great if you contacted the staff who denied your appeal or a senior moderator said Zaki445566 Zaki445566 to confirm if the reason is valid. I understand sometimes it can be frustrating, but you have to ask the management team or staff if you believe the actions were false.
thank you for advise, I will probably message them later