Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event BattleBox

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Seems like a fun event because it's not fully pvp based.

Handsaplayz

I'm not sure, but I guess an alternative name to this event is "Capture the wool". I have played it before and it's pretty fun, can't wait to fight against sweats tho!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JoltTheBolt

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss H Handsaplayz

Frequently Asked Questions​

Q. How can I join the event with my friends?
A. At the time of the event, you have to type /event in the JartexNetwork Hub in-game. Only the first 24 teams would be allowed to participate, so be quick!

Q. How many maps are there?
A. There are 4 types of maps, and you can have a glimpse at them on our forum post.

Q. What gear would each team have during the match.
A. It's a half leather, half iron armor with a stone sword, a bow, 12 arrows, a stack of colored wool and sheers. Details are in the forum post.

Q. Would I be able to respawn if I die during a match?
A. Yes, you will be able to respawn with a 2 second timer. There is no limitation on number of lives.

Q. Are there any other commands in the event that I would be able to use?
A. Yes, there are many commands including team names, matches history, team top, other team's tournament information but the main ones have been mentioned. You would be able to explore the rest of commands in-game.

Q. Are there any rules in this event?
A. Yes, all JartexNetwork rules apply. Breaking any of them might result in an immediate disqualification. You must also avoid stalling your game unnecessarily.

Q. Can I join the event back if I get disconnected?
A. Yes, you can join your team by contacting a staff member after joining the server back. However, this won't be possible if we close the server to control traffic.

Q. What version is the event in?
A. Minecraft 1.8

Q. Is this event about boxing battle?
A. No, it's battles in boxes. Well, I didn't name it, please get off my back about this.

bas

Addicted Member
xDDDDDDD!!!! Xplode Xplode what the FLIP is that (lol) im bas xD 😎 ⭐ :D 🚬 🀘 ✌️ ;)

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
you guys should give up because I've already mastered this event L bozos ez noob 😎😎😎😎 bas bas
because you hacked when we tested it