Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Beacons from event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evaregreen

Banned
IGN
Evergreen
Minecraft Username:
Evergreen​

What is your suggestion's title?
Beacons from event.​

Suggestion Details:
At present we only get tokens and crystals from event. But I think adding beacons would be great,as we get beacons only from mining and its very difficult. Gang with 1st 1000 beacons, 2nd Gang will get 750 beacons and 3rd Gang will get 500 beacons.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the players a lot more Gangs will participate in event a compete against one another. More players will start to join Gangs.​

Extra Information:
It would be great.​
Thank you​
Evergreen​

Last edited:

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
I decided to downvote (-1) because of the following reasons:

--> It's completely the gang's choice if they want to participate in the events or no, and i dont think adding beacons to the reward would affect it that much, because, if they do add it there will be a lot more competition and it would be harder to win than just mining for beacons.

--> If the price is like 100 beacons for first prize, no one would participate. We already can get thousands of beacons in minutes if we have a higher prestige and a good p4 pickaxe. Atleast some gangs which arent that progressed might participate if the reward is above 5000 beacons.

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
But getting higher prestige is difficult for some players and specially begginers.
Instead of participating in events which have a lot of competition and arent that often, people would consider mining as it gives more beacons overall and you can keep mining as long as you want. And once you get to minimum p100, you would never need to worry about beacons thereafter.

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Has said above already giving such a low number of beacons in events would be useless anyways and giving too much would be too op so, from my perspective adding that would either be too op or useless there's not really an in-between and + people get those easily when they get to a certain point in the game and by easily I mean easily.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● It won't change the amount of people that participate or compete in events.
● Overall is pretty much useless to add beacons in events.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha 🦉

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Evaregreen​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.