Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars [BedWars] Bedwars Endstone Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastSpeed

Minecraft Username:
xBlastSpeed

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Endstone Block

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
As you know bedwars yes its cool very nice i like it but! tnt is op so my previous suggetion on tnt is pending! idk if it gonna get accepted or no? :) so now i think that ok dont change tnt change endstone like make it expensive like 24 to 30 or 32 iron or make it in gold and make it so it can be resistant to tnt i mean not like a lot it should be like for expamle when we start we protect with endstone on the first layer. and if anyone come and place tnt above it or any side it should not blow the whole thing :) thanks if you understand also sorry for my bad english i am not english :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help jartex in making people happy :) & it will be more fun to play bedwars!

Extra Information:
Also in How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?i wrote this will make players happy.wanna know how read: When i play i protect the bed or my friend we do a lot of defense layers and when we getting rushed the rusher put 2 - 3 tnt only on a op defense the bed wide open from side that they put tnt from & Bed Destroyed so i explain more on how this gonna help: players gotta buy endstone & protect for start & if anyone come drop tnt from above and top blocks get destroyed & then players can quickly place more blocks their and protect once the player places blocks & rusher kills him then his team mate come and kill the rusher :)

hunter101

Suggestion - DENIED

Hello BlastSpeed,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • making tnt more expensive and less effective can make the game too long and boring
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [hunter101#9239].​

Good evening,
hunter101

Status
Not open for further replies.