Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars cheaters

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Is it just me or is BedWars the game mode with the leased amount of cheaters ? I haven’t fought many in my 800+ games 5 max then I joined skywars and I reported 8 ish people in a few hours

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Is it just me or is BedWars the game mode with the leased amount of cheaters ? I haven’t fought many in my 800+ games 5 max then I joined skywars and I reported 8 ish people in a few hours
Idk if jartex has match making or its ramdom but same i hv entountered none but sw pheww

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well true in bedwars u can grind chat reports more than gameplay reports for gameplay reports I recommend visiting kit PVP and sw

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I think that there are more hackers in skywars beacause it's a gamemode based on pvp skill and people tend to rage a lot causing them maybe to start cheating.
Unless like bedwars where gamesense Is required and teamwork (if playing in team) other then pvp skills.
At least that's what i think.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nohacksjustbhop_

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I think that there are more hackers in skywars beacause it's a gamemode based on pvp skill and people tend to rage a lot causing them maybe to start cheating.
Unless like bedwars where gamesense Is required and teamwork (if playing in team) other then pvp skills.
Skywars I got 20 reports in a few hours BedWars I got non, but you have a good point there

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
yeah i agree in bedwars cheating or hax ain't enough to win a game