Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Hacking a major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ani

Banned
Your In-Game Name:
ani1367
What is your suggestion about?:
Hacking a major problem
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
This was a minor thing which has turned disastrous and it is the fact is that almost 60% of the jartex bedwars community is filled with hackers which makes the game non-enjoyable, laggy and just not good and this freedome and lenience makes more people use hackes beacuse "why not if others can be this good and get away we can too" and that is absolutely wrong and this needs to stop before the situation goes out of hand and in fact, there are a million ways to fix it but if the owners/mods etc. try. You can make an anti-hacker squad, you can prioritise hacker complaint,s you can put warning bans on the people who get kicked by the console which can be removed if innocence is proved which would allow people with slow internet who get kicked, a chance to prove they were good and overall, all these measures will bring the number of hackers down and the community can enjoy more of bed wars. This a very humble request for the owners, admins, mods, etc please help the community before everything goes downhill and the community find other ways to deal with it and that might be to start hacking to get to par
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This suggestion is about hackers and which is clearly a major issue and if not handled the game mode or mine game might have to go down, and also it simply make s bedwars a whole lot better and amazing
Is there anything else we should know?:

manemejef

Not 60% some off them are just good. But I agree. I hate people who scaffold. Pisses me off so much.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because you can report these hacking players here on the forums.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.