Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Improving Bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudx

Your In-Game Name:
defaltcole
What is your suggestion about?:
Improving Bedwars.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
1. Basically, Stars in Bedwars is a way of showing your level. And the way to get these stars, is to implement "bedwars experience." Just like in Hypixel, Bedwars Experience can be achieved by: a. The time Played
b. Kills/ Final Kills
c. Breaking a Bed.
2. Leaderbpards. The leaderboards can include:
a. Winstreak (Highest)
b. Most Finals
c. Most Kills
d. And much more.
3. Improving the Generator.
I kind of hate the generator at the moment. It only spawns at one spot, forcing a team to fight over the resources. A fix can be: Spreading the spawn points of the resources, therefore improving the problem most bedwars players face at the moment.

4. Better teams. In Hypixel, 3v3v3 and the 4v4v4 gamemodes for bedwars have only 4 teams in total. Please do the same for Jartex, because i dont want to deal with any campers at the end of the game.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It can attract more players, because right now, the Bedwars in Jartex is a bit "empty."
What I mean by this, is that there isn't much to do in it. For example, coins don't do anything, there aren't any leaderboards, and there isn't any leveling system. I know one server which has its Bedwars in a "Beta" version, which is slightly better than our Server.

Final Note:
Thank you the staff team for reading my suggestions. I hope this will be accepted, and that the Bedwars players of Jartex may have more fun while playing this game. I spent some time making this post, as you can see by the amount of words that are in this suggestion.

Thanks,
cloudx.
Is there anything else we should know?:

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Not original
Mentioned other server's name (strictly forbidden)
I agree they do need to add more stuff do Bedwars, but they need to add something original not ideas from another server

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Nurf the knockback on sticks they are too OP af 1 hit and you go flying like a feather

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
cloudx

cloudx

Not original
Mentioned other server's name (strictly forbidden)
I agree they do need to add more stuff do Bedwars, but they need to add something original not ideas from another server
Yea but i checked the rules and it said that only saying the ip of the server is not allowed. (Checked one of Jartex's post in the forums)

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Yea but i checked the rules and it said that only saying the ip of the server is not allowed. (Checked one of Jartex's post in the forums)

Still, these are not original ideas, exact copy of another server. Try to make original ideas next time, not copies. And by the way, saying the name is not allowed.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! I have reviewed the suggestion provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because this has already been suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.