Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Lag with even good Internet speed

Akashkumar

Hi, I'm from the time zone Gmt + 5:30 and when I play there are like 3000 players on the server .
Sometimes i get less ping but almost 99% of the time I'm having 250-300ms ping and all the players teleport around with the lag .
Is there any way I can reduce my ping or I would suffer like this forever

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Good internet speed doesn't make a difference. Latency does. Buy a ethernet cable from amazon. They are pretty cheap. Reduced my latency by 60%.
using VPN is bannable in jartex i had heard
Using vpn is bannable, unless you have a vpn bypass request.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
nope vpn isnt bannable i asked the staff
using vpn is 100% bannable without a bypass request. y tf do u think anti-vpn exists? don't talk shit if u don't know anything about something.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Your ping highly depends on how far you live from the host no matter how good your internet speed is

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
It's not your internet it's the server they need to upgrade the servers but that costs money so :v, although internet may help somewhat prevent this lag issue, not fully but maybe yes. It will still lag because once again the servers cannot handle 3-4k players very well.

G

Gusto

Well, it's your internet most of the time. I am kinda close to host, and I get around 50ms. However sometimes server lags. Also I don't recommend using vpn as it will just make your ping higher. Also if I can add something, there are some people complaining SERVER is lagging while THEY are actually lagging because they are far away from host.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
Well, it's your internet most of the time. I am kinda close to host, and I get around 50ms. However sometimes server lags. Also I don't recommend using vpn as it will just make your ping higher. Also if I can add something, there are some people complaining SERVER is lagging while THEY are actually lagging because they are far away from host.
imagine not getting 30 ms average :ROFLMAO: