Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Needs This

theproprith

Like I get disconnected from a game bcz of server lag and i get eliminated. Hypixel is better in this case. In HYPIXEL for you to be eliminated you need to get your bed destroyed then disconnected which is better than just making the server wait 1 second and then get eliminated. Like how am i even supposed to reconnect within 1 sec?!

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Like I get disconnected from a game bcz of server lag and i get eliminated. Hypixel is better in this case. In HYPIXEL for you to be eliminated you need to get your bed destroyed then disconnected which is better than just making the server wait 1 second and then get eliminated. Like how am i even supposed to reconnect within 1 sec?!
Hey! It's probably not to do with the lag of the server and more to do with the proxy you use/location of your router. However, if you prefer Hypixel so much, you can go there because this is Jartex Network (a server better than Hypixel)

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
I think this was also recently suggested by someone. They might add it .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
theproprith

theproprith

Hey! It's probably not to do with the lag of the server and more to do with the proxy you use/location of your router. However, if you prefer Hypixel so much, you can go there because this is Jartex Network (a server better than Hypixel)
jartex is better i am just saying that it would be better if they add this. and its server lag bcz its not possible that all the player get 1000ping and its not server lag

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
This has been already suggested and I'm pretty sure It got denied a few times for various reasons, but you can still suggest other ideas HERE

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Blud really said that Jartex is better than Hypixel :( (in terms of ping: Yeah)