Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Implemented bedwars private lobby in this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky918

Minecraft Username:
lucky918​

What is the suggestion about?
bedwars private lobby in this server​

Description:
this server is the best for bedwars from my one year experience of bedwars. i have thought of playing against my friends in private bedwrs lobbies but i cannot i only get play together. everyone loves to show who is better at bedwars among ur friends it would be much appreciated if the jartex network owners get on this request and work on it pls... this server would then be the best cracked server almost its better than 'herobrine' there is very least lag on jartex and i love it herobrine has a lot of lag but if u just add the private bedwars lobby with command ('/party' commands) it would be much appreciated​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this can actually mprove jartex network by a lot it not only can improve bedwars but also sky wars and many other similar games. this can be a big step to jartex network to the first place for the best cracked server, or maybe this feature will make this server #1!​

Extra Information:
i hope the owners or the lookers pls get into this issue and add this feature as soon as possible​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm going for a -1, this feature already exists for Diamond rank and Crystal Rank.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

This was already implemented + Negative Feedback

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, lucky918​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already implemented for Diamond and Crystal ranks.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.