Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Winstreak

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Recently, i've started playing bedwars a whole lot more than I usually do and without even noticing, my go-to team and I have got about a 21 win streak in quads.

The win streak still stands today and I was thinking of breaking the record win streak for quads. Anyone here know what the record streak is? If so please let me know and i'll be prepared to set my bar.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yall has just assumed there is a bug and we abuse it so much
it has been confirmed it is a bug, and you have been confirmed to be exploiting it. there is no reason for you and trixx to brag about your winstreaks, since you basically cheated them :)

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
it has been confirmed it is a bug, and you have been confirmed to be exploiting it. there is no reason for you and trixx to brag about your winstreaks, since you basically cheated them :)
Agreed, they both use the bug very blatantly and i wish people got punished for using it.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Agreed, they both use the bug very blatantly and i wish people got punished for using it.
they can get banned for 30 days. we just don't have any concrete evidence of them doing it.

AlaaDji

Recently, i've started playing bedwars a whole lot more than I usually do and without even noticing, my go-to team and I have got about a 21 win streak in quads.

The win streak still stands today and I was thinking of breaking the record win streak for quads. Anyone here know what the record streak is? If so please let me know and i'll be prepared to set my bar.
yea i got on ws then a hacker comes and ends it