Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bedwars

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Broski, this is the first of 3 threads you’ve created within a 4 minute timeframe.

Why are you thread spamming? These threads are useless, and provide no useful or relevant information to the Jartex Network.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Broski, this is the first of 3 threads you’ve created within a 4 minute timeframe.

Why are you thread spamming? These threads are useless, and provide no useful or relevant information to the Jartex Network.
He’s most likely doing it to get to the message requirement so he can create a staff application.

UnMonsieur UnMonsieur Please lock this thread, and his others.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
He’s most likely doing it to get to the message requirement so he can create a staff application.

UnMonsieur UnMonsieur Please lock this thread, and his others.
Right, I get that. At the same time though, I’m certain a little “activity background check” would be done as part of the selection process. If they go through his posts and see that he spam posts useless comments just to bump his message count, it would be a red flag, yknow?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Right, I get that. At the same time though, I’m certain a little “activity background check” would be done as part of the selection process. If they go through his posts and see that he spam posts useless comments just to bump his message count, it would be a red flag, yknow?
Obviously they would check whether he is active. But he needs a certain amount of messages for the forums to even allow him to create an application, which is what I am saying he is doing.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Obviously they would check whether he is active. But he needs a certain amount of messages for the forums to even allow him to create an application, which is what I am saying he is doing.
I get that. I acknowledged your points in my comment… lol.

Not only do you have to have 75 posts, but your forum account must also be 31 days old to be allowed by the system to create a new application.