Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Being Able To Chat With Staff Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Being Able To Chat With Staff Online​

Description:
Problem: *Just an example but* You currently have a hacker in your game. You want them to spectate your game but the staff can't get messages since you can't whisper to them or talk to them in game, so you invite them to your party but they won't accept.

Solution: There should be a command like /swhisper (s here meaning staff) and write your message so they can get the clue that there's a hacker in your game so that he or she can be banned.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help ban a lot more hackers to those people who would just let them slide by just because they can't record or are lazy about.​

coolgamer123

Nice idea. I'm going to apply for staff, just so you know. You can whisper to me at coolgamer123 and if I'm not there get someone else. I hope this feature gets approved

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
eh i am not sure if this is really needed Neutral

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
-1 You can just /fmsg staff and tell them your query no need to set up a whole messaging system dedicated to staff members.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Useless, if this would be added, random players would start spamming staff direct messages. You can download a recording software like Bandicam and go out of FullScreen mode to get more FPS and record the hacker, then just report him.

This can help ban a lot more hackers to those people who would just let them slide by just because they can't record or are lazy about.
Literally not our problem. If they don't want to report the hacker then they don't, it's not mandatory. But they still should this suggestion will get denied.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Option of helpstaff or helpop sounds a little bit not fitting to the server. Multi server plugin could make helpop option a hot mess. Unless Staff members take it completely unprofessional or are seriously busy with something, a member should respond every time, even if vanished. When there is no Staff online (you can check it by writing /staff in game, or asking for Staff on chat) you need to manually report the exploiter on Forums using Gameplay Reports, then Staff should deal with it pretty quick.

After all, I will give this suggestion -1, even though this idea isn't too bad.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Many reasons stated above
You can record and report the hacker on forums

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
If you must talk to a staff member that is currently in /vanish, you can /msgtoggle and then /mail send them a request to /message you. Staff members can bypass /msgtoggle, and you will then be able to talk to them in /r.

I know this doesn't completely relate to your post, but it's an option if needed (and only for this specific circumstance, I'm afraid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.