Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge Global Being able to check your Mission or Contract Progress.

Minecraft Username:
NinjutsuAssassin​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to check your Mission or Contract Progress.​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is that we should be able to check our mission/contract progress in game. Sometimes there are some quests like mine 64 lapis and mine 64 red stone which I don’t know how much I mined. If I wanted to check it, I would have to leave the game and check it and it makes it a little harder especially in thebridge because if you leave a game, someone might take your spot and you will have to wait. Maybe it should be like /Progress.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can help people check their progress on their Mission/Contract so that they can check their progress on the spot and don’t have to leave and check it.​

Extra Information:
You can leave and check your progress pretty easily but this suggestion will make it faster.​

GrandEscape

+1. Would make contracts that take long to do easier, such as the kill 100 players in ur nexus mission, and you want to check if the kill counted or not.

However I think if you leave a match your mission progress resets (not entirely sure). But I always complete the game (win / lose) then go check my missions.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
NinjutsuAssassin​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to check your Mission or Contract Progress.​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is that we should be able to check our mission/contract progress in game. Sometimes there are some quests like mine 64 lapis and mine 64 red stone which I don’t know how much I mined. If I wanted to check it, I would have to leave the game and check it and it makes it a little harder especially in thebridge because if you leave a game, someone might take your spot and you will have to wait. Maybe it should be like /Progress.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can help people check their progress on their Mission/Contract so that they can check their progress on the spot and don’t have to leave and check it.​

Extra Information:
You can leave and check your progress pretty easily but this suggestion will make it faster.​
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello, I have decided to give neutral for the following reason(s) -
You don't have to leave a game, to check how much you have completed, when the game ends then you can go to lobby and see.
Also if you complete it in-game you will get a notification 🔔 , that you have completed it in-game, which might help you that you have completed the mission and don't have to leave the game to check.

Regards
~Yeetboi2840

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NinjutsuAssassin
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello, I have decided to give neutral for the following reason(s) -
You don't have to leave a game, to check how much you have completed, when the game ends then you can go to lobby and see.
Also if you complete it in-game you will get a notification 🔔 , that you have completed it in-game, which might help you that you have completed the mission and don't have to leave the game to check.

Regards
~Yeetboi2840
Yes but for example there is a misson that says mine 64 lapis and 64 redstone. Unless you count, you wont be able to know how much you should mine more. For example if you alreayd mined 64 red stone and you don’t know that you did, you will be mining lapis and red stone at the same time which takes more time that just mining lapis only. Also, this makes it faster that going to the lobby and checking.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey NinjutsuAssassin,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Being able to check your Mission or Contract Progress.” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!