Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Being able to choose what map you want when you duel someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xd_banana​

What is the suggestion about?
Being able to choose what map you want when you duel someone​

Description:
When you duel someone, you should be able to select what map you want to duel that person in. Once you duel the player and they accept it a GUI will be pulled up where you can then choose what map you want to duel the player in. The player who is receiving the duel will also receive a message saying what map they were dueled on.

"<player> has dueled you for a <kit> duel in the map <map>!"

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help players duel players in the map that they prefer.​

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Personally, for me, I don't really care what maps to choose because almost all of them are the same. The main motive of dueling is PVP. Plus there are already a lot of bugs where old blocks from previous duels don't disappear. It's a good idea tho

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xd_banana

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Personally, for me, I don't really care what maps to choose because almost all of them are the same. The main motive of dueling is PVP. Plus there are already a lot of bugs where old blocks from previous duels don't disappear. It's a good idea tho
This is just for a preference for most players as sometimes different map suit different players.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
This is just for a preference for most players as sometimes different map suit different players.
Can you explain more sir? Because I just don't understand how it matters. (For example, I mostly play Build UHC and It does not really matter which map I get)

G

Gusto

Can you explain more sir? Because I just don't understand how it matters. (For example, I mostly play Build UHC and It does not really matter which map I get)
look, it's just another cool feature for practice. Some maps may "eat" your fps (especially lava one) so you don't want to play on it, there are also many other reasons. It's just that some players prefer different maps.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
look, it's just another cool feature for practice. Some maps may "eat" your fps (especially lava one) so you don't want to play on it, there are also many other reasons. It's just that some players prefer different maps.
Ah, now i get it, thanks :D

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 (xd_banana for Team PracticePVP)
sir how many suggestions u have abt PPVP xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.