Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through gold shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to gift others ranks, Bundles and etc. through the gold shop​

Suggestion Details:
I believe Jartex should allow players with a large or small amount of gold to spend it on other players in the same way that gifting ranks from stores is done. It will be much easier to give others ranks, bundles, and other items through a gold shop rather than opening a shop every time. I have a lot of gold that I don't know where to spend, and I'd like to gift ranks through a gold shop and spend a lot of gold that I don't need anymore. It will have no effect on Jartex, but if they implement this suggestion, it will be the quickest way for gold owners to gift ranks from the gold shop and use that leftover gold rather than Opening the shop on a forum and using real money after you've already purchased a large amount of gold worth ranks that can be helpful for a player. This does not includes iron, Only gold can be used to gift ranks and stuff​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Because the price will be the same as store-bought gifts, but from a gold shop, it won't have a negative impact on Jartex's ability to maintain its financial stability. It also enables gold owners to spend their coins more wisely because, when they run out, they can always purchase more from shops to use themselves or to give to others. As the gold shop is a component of Jartex and costs the same as what is indicated on various rankings, it will be simple to pass purchases. Jartex will profit from more purchases done by Players who bought ranks from the store and gold shop, As Gurnoor my friend stated it will make the item-to-gold trades easier.​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Status
Not open for further replies.