Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Being able to preview cosmetics

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

What is the suggestion about?
Being able to preview cosmetics

Description:
The title is pretty self-explanatory currently, we can only preview the kill messages but we should also be able to preview the death effects, bed destroy effects, particles etc. When we right-click on the cosmetic it should take us to a different lobby and show us the preview of the cosmetic. Each preview lobby would have 50 slots and each player would get their own island to test the cosmetics. Each island would be 10 blocks apart.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would become a good selling point for ranks. Like what is the point of rank if you can't completely know what cosmetics does the rank have. This would make more people be interested in buying ranks.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to vote.

Last edited:

MAXtheKeK

Good idea, I think someone should do this on Forums as a showcase instead of in-game (So they'll showcase all the Cosmetics in existence on Minigames Gamemode Forum)
or you could do it on both like people who are in game and try to preview there new cosmetics they cant be asked to load jartex on google or something i guess thats me but i would like it on both

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I like the idea it would be very good. +1.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I have a bunch of special cosmetics and special Shop keeper skin. I wanted to buy rank to able to use them but unsure if it is worth it. This feature will help me a lot. +1

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello maulik1112,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it due to the following reason(s):

• good idea, I have many cosmetics that I have no idea how they look

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
+1 Yes, should be added to see whether the cosmetic is worth it or not.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

What is the suggestion about?
Being able to preview cosmetics

Description:
The title is pretty self-explanatory currently, we can only preview the kill messages but we should also be able to preview the death effects, bed destroy effects, particles etc. When we right-click on the cosmetic it should take us to a different lobby and show us the preview of the cosmetic. Each preview lobby would have 50 slots and each player would get their own island to test the cosmetics. Each island would be 10 blocks apart.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would become a good selling point for ranks. Like what is the point of rank if you can't completely know what cosmetics does the rank have. This would make more people be interested in buying ranks.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to vote.
Yo, after reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
Currently, whenever I get a new win effect, etc each time i have to make a pg to test it so yeah it will make life easier if this gets added.