Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Bed Defense (Guide)

xXBionicXx

The Butterfly Defense:
The Butterfly Defence is the world's best bed defense in the world. It is more common in 4s than any other Bed Wars gamemode so it is mainly done in 4s parties. The butterfly defense is the world's best bed defense because it negates TNT damage from above & it takes longer to mine from the side.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
OK man but what the pont of saying 1 defence say like 5 atleast and waht abt solo bed def?

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
The Butterfly Defense:
The Butterfly Defence is the world's best bed defense in the world. It is more common in 4s than any other Bed Wars gamemode so it is mainly done in 4s parties. The butterfly defense is the world's best bed defense because it negates TNT damage from above & it takes longer to mine from the side.
I wont suggest a guide with 3 lines for sure

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
You just going to tell me what it is, but not how to make it.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
I've never built a defence bigger than one wool layer and I intend on keeping it that way.

Wool defence best.
You've been doing it wrong. I can't remember the last time I even put one layer of wool over my bed. #nobeddefenceisthebestbeddefence

Lamba_Churro

not really what i was hoping when i clicked on the words "THE BEST DEFENSE EVER OMGOMOGMGOMG"
ngl
i just put a layer of wool lmao

The Butterfly Defense:
i suggest turtle bed defense or sandwich bed defense

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
The Butterfly Defense:
best bed defense: don't say how to make it lmfao

butterfly is only good for winstreaks or ranked tho, and jartex players are so shit even in ranked you're good with a layer of wool