Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best jartex pvpers I know till now

Therainian

Amethetic (good at pot but bad at boxing haha L also edates aq_h and more men alot of men also got catfished by a 12 year old)
kNWOLY KNWOLY knwoyl knowly yes speed pvp
Not_kozze - super chill gamer
Aq_h - gamer
KASPARIXUTKASPARIUXT - very chill gamer (Doesn't edate)
_Ripty - complains alot but meh at pvp!! but good for jartex
EvilAster12 - Actually s tier player we have to acknowledge this god tier player who even draws HIS OWN ART!!! he didn't want to write his name because it ruins it!!!
BeastFlare - actually not that good- but he's good enough for jartex network he spends 5k hours on bridging
Arfanisagrape - might be the best thoo ngl one of the only players who can beat me on mmc sumo
N3bulae - cool person jk she sucks imagine being on ranked sumo lbs

^ these are the players I've actually fought (I've beat 85% of that xD also aster is pure sarcasm)
suggest me if yk better players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Therainian

XstreamSpeed and Tapfast are good as well as maybe NotLolo and verwelkte
idk tapfast but xstreamspeed is a joke mans got 39+ on acentra prac with a 24 combo that's honestly gotta hurt so much dk verwelkte I quit jn
but lolo is def on that list but im lazy to edit I know this sounds toxic but xstream isn't that good

idiotnotidiot

he lost a 1v1 to dogtickles... that's just... sad..
like how u gona lose a 1v1 to dogt like I took 1v2 against ame and dogt and won..
wait dogtickles is not dat competitive? ive lost to him so many times and aq_h is good and one of da best players ive fought :/