Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best keyboard for Minecraft?

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
It doesn't really matter which keyboard you'll buy for Minecraft. Any keyboard will work. I suggest you to buy a mechanical keyboard since it's much better experience to play with mechanical one instead of using the membrane keyboard. Some of the best brands for mechanical keyboards in my opinion are Logitech, Roccat or Asus, it can be any other brand, depending on your budget, but don't expect the best quality from them.

ned_

Donator
Donator
It doesn't really matter which keyboard you'll buy for Minecraft. Any keyboard will work. I suggest you to buy a mechanical keyboard since it's much better experience to play with mechanical one instead of using the membrane keyboard. Some of the best brands for mechanical keyboards in my opinion are Logitech, Roccat or Asus, it can be any other brand, depending on your budget, but don't expect the best quality from them.
and also dont forget about razer

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
imo I suggest using/getting mechanical keyboards, not just for minecraft but gaming overall.
Reasons :
- Customizable (sounds and actuation wise) (also you can choose preference and change when u want "hot-swappable")
- Variety and quite a "hobby" *warning*
- imo better than some office keyboard that is hard to press yk yk

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Give your best opinions for Minecraft gamingπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
I really like "thocky" keyboards. I can recommend the Ducky One 2 Mini or my new keyboard, the Yunzii IF98 Wireless. Both sound very nice :D
(Not made for typing fast tho)