Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Staff Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

____1337_____

as i see, my unban appeal got denied, why?
because of fast place these idiots in staff are thinking like Tenebrous, "gOd bRiDge iS nOt pOsSible"
come german servers idiots and try to tell them that its not possible,

~ ~ ____1337_____

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Adding up: Indeed I was staff and I have more experience than a player like you, that video is enough to ban and staff wouldn't have banned him if it wasn't safewalk, case done.
false bans are a thing. since diagonal godbridging is definitely possible, this evidence is in no way sufficient. it's like recording someone speedbridging and banning them, or someone not taking kb after taking fall damage. it's bs lmao

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
false bans are a thing. since diagonal godbridging is definitely possible, this evidence is in no way sufficient. it's like recording someone speedbridging and banning them, or someone not taking kb after taking fall damage. it's bs lmao
Honestly I have mixed opinions on this, I know It's possible but It's very sketch.

Rqisa

Don't insult the staff, there's no need to god bridge and they have a good anti-cheat so they can prevent hackers. It's not all about your experience, the staff care about other people as well.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Don't insult the staff, there's no need to god bridge and they have a good anti-cheat so they can prevent hackers. It's not all about your experience, the staff care about other people as well.
????

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
That made no sense what you said

Status
Not open for further replies.