Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Staff Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

____1337_____

as i see, my unban appeal got denied, why?
because of fast place these idiots in staff are thinking like Tenebrous, "gOd bRiDge iS nOt pOsSible"
come german servers idiots and try to tell them that its not possible,

~ ~ ____1337_____

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
dunno but does kinda looks hacks to me and kinda looks legit to me. but its legit if u can click 30 cps drag

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Thats just ez Fastplace + Safewalk
That is not scaffold

SoPastel

Thats just ez Fastplace + Safewalk
That is not scaffold
It's not safewalk (or at least in the clip it's not possible to tell) as he doesn't stop at the edge of the block anywhere. It may be fast place though, or an autoclicker. But yes it's not scaffold.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
if y'all are saying that this man deserves to be banned because of THIS

then I'm pretty sure you're gonna say that if THIS GUY (bedless noob) went on jartex as an unknown player doing shit LIKE THIS (1:03)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddZxvN81wI&t=122s

He'd get banned! Why? yOu ArE cHeAtInG1!!11!11

I swear to god... y'all don't know shit about bridging for ffs. 1337 is probably legit. I'm not saying that I'm sure he's 100% legit because, well, most people who say they CAN god bridge on Jartex as level 5's or some shit are people using liquid bounce Xd. But, he's not like most of the people who do say they can god bridge. He's probably got the mouse cursor placement pretty much on-point. By watching the clip, you can see him adjusting his spot on the block and his cursor and where it is on the block. He didn't just look at a random point on the block then just bridge. 1337 is probably legit if you ask me.

I would at least have screenshared him to make sure that he is cheating. And the staff here should probably do the same. If you found nothing injected into his Minecraft, no open Auto-Clickers, nothing. Then tell him to do god-bridge in the screen share. If he does it successfully then he's definitely not cheating.

I swear, I lose respect towards the Jartex staff team every single day.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
if y'all are saying that this man deserves to be banned because of THIS

then I'm pretty sure you're gonna say that if THIS GUY (bedless noob) went on jartex as an unknown player doing shit LIKE THIS (1:03)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddZxvN81wI&t=122s

He'd get banned! Why? yOu ArE cHeAtInG1!!11!11

I swear to god... y'all don't know shit about bridging for ffs. 1337 is probably legit. I'm not saying that I'm sure he's 100% legit because, well, most people who say they CAN god bridge on Jartex as level 5's or some shit are people using liquid bounce Xd. But, he's not like most of the people who do say they can god bridge. He's probably got the mouse cursor placement pretty much on-point. By watching the clip, you can see him adjusting his spot on the block and his cursor and where it is on the block. He didn't just look at a random point on the block then just bridge. 1337 is probably legit if you ask me.

I would at least have screenshared him to make sure that he is cheating. And the staff here should probably do the same. If you found nothing injected into his Minecraft, no open Auto-Clickers, nothing. Then tell him to do god-bridge in the screen share. If he does it successfully then he's definitely not cheating.

I swear, I lose respect towards the Jartex staff team every single day.
Agreed, based on this clip he should never have been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.