Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Strategy For Solos

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Bed Defense :
--> Get 4 Iron and place a wool bed defense as shown here:

* View: https://imgur.com/QDImZZm*

Rushing :

--> Then get appropriate blocks for rushing (for most maps 32 blocks are enough)
* Always try to bridge higher than your opponent. This will give you high-ground advantage.

Gold :

--> Put the gold from enemy's gen info ender chest then go back to your base and take the gold from your gen and now you will have 12 gold. Buy Iron Armour. This will give you health advantage.

Diamond :

--> You should buy diamond upgrade in this sequence:

Trap > Protection 1 > Sharpness > Protection 2 > Miner Fatigue.

Emeralds :

--> Emeralds are useful in the late game. You should prioritize getting Jump pots and Pearls.

Extra Tips :

--> If you are not winning consistently TAKE a BREAK. It will help you recover and make your mind fresh to start again.

Zyzz32
Level:

Winny08

IGN
Winny08
those are some pretty solid tips for begginers! im like a 50+ lvl guy who has many alts and i agree this is good!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zeal

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Thanks Bro! You are awesome any tips for me?

Winny08

IGN
Winny08
uhh well idk just play bedwars it comes with experience the more games u play youll learn as u go. I also recommend watching good bedwars youtubers who sweat the game and try to follow their strats. Thats all i got for now xd and np!

alyan

Donator
Donator
thanks for the tips but I think you should save diamonds for Sharp or Prot first rather than Trap

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Bed Defense :
--> Get 4 Iron and place a wool bed defense as shown here:

* View: https://imgur.com/QDImZZm*

Rushing :

--> Then get appropriate blocks for rushing (for most maps 32 blocks are enough)
* Always try to bridge higher than your opponent. This will give you high-ground advantage.

Gold :

--> Put the gold from enemy's gen info ender chest then go back to your base and take the gold from your gen and now you will have 12 gold. Buy Iron Armour. This will give you health advantage.

Diamond :

--> You should buy diamond upgrade in this sequence:

Trap > Protection 1 > Sharpness > Protection 2 > Miner Fatigue.

Emeralds :

--> Emeralds are useful in the late game. You should prioritize getting Jump pots and Pearls.

Extra Tips :

--> If you are not winning consistently TAKE a BREAK. It will help you recover and make your mind fresh to start again.

Zyzz32
Level:

Honestly, this is the plan I use for every game. It's solid if you are average at PVP :D

Almay

Donator
Donator
Actually this is good for the beginners but if you are skilled then the guide isn't for you

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Actually this is good for the beginners but if you are skilled then the guide isn't for you
I don't really agree, I think the rough sequence is a good to keep in mind. I like to stay away from emeralds if I can though, since they drag out the game!

Almay

Donator
Donator
I don't really agree, I think the rough sequence is a good to keep in mind. I like to stay away from emeralds if I can though, since they drag out the game!
Everyone play their own way maybe you like that but I don't (not rudely)