Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens Better experience playing Gens.

jxstLxcas

Minecraft Username:
jxstLxcas​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better experience playing Gens.​

Suggestion Details:
Good afternoon dear Gens community and dear Staff team.

In this post I`d like to leave a couple suggestions that have come into my mind during this current Gens season.

One of the most important things to most of the players is what happens after reaching level 100. On your journey all the way up there you unlock a decent amount of new things to do/use beside some quests rich in viarety which in my oppinion is great. However, once you`ve reached level 100 and finished the associated quest there is basically nothing to do. The end world as it is offers a bunch of good possibilities for new quests which currently do not exist at all. Everything you can do there is unlocking new ores/wood sorts which honestly are sort of useless. My suggestion would be to add a couple more quests and possibly new things such as tools, generator levels which you can unlock to prevent players from getting bored after passing level 100.

I know that should be more of a bug report, but things such as daily quests or the teasure hunt event - which should also be extended to the end world with maybe better items - did barely or even totally not work during the season.

Another suggestion I had in my mind was an update of the crate keys. Especially the money rewards which got the highest chance of recieving in almost every crate are basically useless. The Crystal generator, which is already available at level 0, generates more money within 1 single minute, than you could possibly get from opening crates.

The next thing that needs to be reworked are sellwands. After testing it in multiple variations, I´ve noticed that every kind of money boost - such as money suits, money boosters and rank multipliers - is not effected by sellwands which makes them basically useless.

There should also be a way to "grind" money. Generators are well known as the best source of money. But in my opinion, they are basically the only source of money. Once you have unlocked a certain amount of generators on your island, grinding things like ores/wood/crops gives almost no money compared to the income of the generators.

One more thing I`d like to talk about is fishing and killing mobs. The only good thing about those is that they serve as a good variety for quests. Beside that there is sadly nothing that would give you a reason to actually grind this. Things such as exp or essence are just so slow to get, so that it`s basically completely unnecessary to do that at all.

Thank you all in advance for reading my suggestions. I look forward to any suggestions for improvement, which you can leave under this post, as well as I appreciate every single upvote for this post.

Greetings,

~jxstLxcas​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe that a couple of these suggestions I´ve listed above provide a better playing experience to almost the entire Gens community.​

ravxn

u are totally right man and about the sellwand, u are 200% right , thanks for ur help and suggestions <3