Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Better Nick Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity​

What is the suggestion about?
Better Nick Command​

Description:
The nick command should be improved to this :

/nick [name] <rank> <level>

[] Required
<> optional

The current nick command allows you to change your name/level/rank but the thing is you will have to go through a book to do all of that and it takes time to do this over and over everytime you want to change your nick so, in order to make it easier, I would like to suggest an easier way to change your nick which includes name/rank/level at same command, however, the current nick system should stay but adding this command will be a better option for diamond players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Easier life​

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
although I am not diamond rank, this is a good suggestion :)
Edit: I have diamond rank now and that wld be so useful. We can do /nick name rank(i/g/d/c) level or something
Big +1

Last edited:

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
I got no rank but here's a +1

GozZzer

IGN
GozZzer
+1 And it would be a nice feature if you could enable/disable autonick that it nicks you when you join a game as a random nick
Of course it needs a huge amount of names but you can maybe create an event where everyone can suggest names.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Even though I don't have diamond rank, it's a +1 from me.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Better Nick Command

Description:
The nick command should be improved to this :

/nick [name] <rank> <level>

[] Required

<> optional

The current nick command allows you to change your name/level/rank but the thing is you will have to go through a book to do all of that and it takes time to do this over and over everytime you want to change your nick so, in order to make it easier, I would like to suggest an easier way to change your nick which includes name/rank/level at same command, however, the current nick system should stay but adding this command will be a better option for diamond players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Easier life
+1 honestly its annoying everytime that i nick i habe to keep removing my previous nick in the book and with my low sensitivity it requires alot of work for me to keep moving my mouse

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
+1 honestly its annoying everytime that i nick i habe to keep removing my previous nick in the book and with my low sensitivity it requires alot of work for me to keep moving my mouse
you can just do /unnick if you didnt know

Tihispap

IGN
Tihispap2
It might be confusing for some players and since there is already a way to use the /nick command, it isn't needed at all

Status
Not open for further replies.