Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Better set/delete warp and homes commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itz_Jvke

Minecraft Username:
Itz_Jvke​

What is the suggestion about?
Better set/delete warp and homes commands​

Description:
Though the current set/delete warps and homes commands are very useful, I and many other people think that it's rather not that useful. To make our warp/home stand out, we usually use colors. The thing with that is we can make mistakes; and when we proceed to delete those warps/homes, we don't know the exact code that had been used in the making of those warps/homes.
So I came up with an idea, of instead of typing out the command; we could instead use a menu, where we can pick out which warps to delete/set, Similarly to the /pv command where it shows us different vaults we can access, or when we use "Item renames" and we have to type out the name for the item we are renaming.
I hope that this feature would be added soon!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There are people who have abandoned warps/homes just because they cannot remove them. The reasoning behind this is that they cannot figure out the exact code format that they used.
(For example: Usually, when we want to do aqua color, we type in &bTest123
But also if they made a mistake like &a&bTest123, the results also come out as Aqua. And that results in the person that made the warp/home or wanting to delete it, confused and not being able to remove the warp)​

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
Neutral I never even logged on that gamemode.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Itz_Jvke​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.