Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Birthdays

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Birthdays​

Suggestion Details:
As everyone knows already, there is a feature on the forums where you can check birthdays in a leaderboard, this is one of the most useless features that is still not removed for whatever reason, i came up with a replacement for that so that this doesn't get fully removed at one point​
Everyone knows that on twitter, you have a feature to make balloons show up on your profile when you visit it bcz it's your birthday​
e.g.​
I think this could be easily implemented, since there are similar features to that such as the bats and snow falling around your forums screen, this will also be toggle-able, and obviously it will happen every time it is your birthday​
Balloons can be popped as well!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A great improvement for the birthdays, as like stated above, nobody checks the leaderboard, and having this is much better and fun​

Extra Information:
.​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
+1 why not, i really think i would spend 2h poping those balloons

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Birthdays​

Suggestion Details:
As everyone knows already, there is a feature on the forums where you can check birthdays in a leaderboard, this is one of the useless features that is still not removed for whatever reason, i came up with a replacement for that​
Everyone knows that on twitter, you have a feature to make balloons show up on your profile when you visit it bcz it's your birthday​
e.g.​
I think this could be easily implemented, since there are similar features to that such as the bats and snow around your forums screen, this will also be toggle-able, and obviously it will happen every time it is your birthday​
Balloons will be able to be popped as well!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A great improvement for the birthdays, as like stated above, nobody checks the leaderboard, and having this is much better and fun​

Extra Information:
.​
+1
hi cutie. I don't think it's particularly important, but it's a fun feature : )

MightyNutella

+1 i like this very well though suggestion and it will good if devs implement it
Its a good suggestion however it will most probably be declined as its not possible to implement currently
l13QowB.png
1671976702315.png

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Lumin0us Lumin0us

I like this very much, it should be added yes yes +1 +1 +1

Thank you