Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Blacklist these 2 clients.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

What is the suggestion about?
Blacklist these 2 clients (edit: 3 clients)

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works. Only the specific mod can also be blacklisted instead of the whole client as stated below by stupxd (Hit-Delay fix)

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.
Edit: I just found out another famous client with this settings, it's called Ares client, and it's same as cm-pack but more mods like damage indicators, better aim etc.
Ares:
1634280848648.png
CM-pack and BlazingPack.
MbKfBr4.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote/downvote.

Last edited:

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Instead of blacklisting the client they could blacklist the specific mod like they did with labymod damage indicators.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Heroic

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Instead of blacklisting the client they could blacklist the specific mod like they did with labymod damage indicators.
That's also an option, but Labymod's case is different, it's user's fault of installing those mods, but in cmpack and blazingpack, it's already installed, and the user may not even disable it (default enabled on these 2 clients) :/

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

Blacklist these 2 clients.

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works.

Look at the client's names, they are the same for me but one uses English and other uses Polish language. Both are foreign clients who had autoblock mod for earlier versions. Blazing removed autoblock mod for some reason, but still has the hit-delay fix.

Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
I'm giving +1 but I have a question
Your mean from black list is players can't use that client ?
Or just make it illegal

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Heroic

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm giving +1 but I have a question
Your mean from black list is players can't use that client ?
Or just make it illegal
Yeah, adding it to disallowed modifications basically.

Champ_BPE

Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

Description:
Blacklist CM-Pack and Blazing Pack (both are 1.8.8 pvp clients) which has a hit-delay fix mod, which remove the 10tick delay between hits on v1.8.9. So it is considered as an unfair advantage. This gives smooth hit reg, but at the same time, that's not how vanilla 1.8.9/1.7 works.

Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
+1 agree to
it is not exactly an advantage but still you can use other clients like labymod

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I had no idea this was a thing lemme try it real quick

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Minecraft Username:
Hxrxic

Description:

Less cheaters.

Extra Information:
It doesn't give you an advantage, + It's built-in, in Lunar, laby, Badlion etc. It's just to remove the lag delay on input and fix aim

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Heroic

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
It doesn't give you an advantage, + It's built-in, in Lunar, laby, Badlion etc. It's just to remove the lag delay on input and fix aim
Its still an unfair advantage, it was removed from lunar recently (not sure) cause many youtubers said so, also its only when you click consistent cps
Laby is clean, it doesn't have this feature :/ you could see the difference using vannilla and these clients xd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
You should have explained what hit delay fix is, just spent 10 mins trying to figure things out. "Less mouse delay" is "mouse delay fix" I'd assume, which isn't actually an unfair advantage. Though "hit delay fix" is considered an unfair advantage if it works on servers, which I'm not entirely sure about.
If it does, those clients should be disallowed.
The rules could be stated as "Only mods that provide cosmetic changes to the game (that do not affect gameplay) are allowed". I don't really remember how it is rn and don't have time to check xd
Either way I upvoted!