Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Block dissapearence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
So everytime i play bedwars or any minigame that requires to bridge to another island, No matter what version or what client i am playing on everytime i bridge my blocks dissapeares everytime this happens 90% of the time and it's very very annoying, It happens when i am speed briding and then i fall and then tp back and then die idk how that happens, But jartex needs to fix this.

I think this happens to other people also

Jartex please fix this, It's really annoying and I don't like it

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
Well every server has this Issue which is pretty uncomfortable and unfixable so you have to bare with it tho Nothing else Play better u will be ok with it soon ✌️
GL

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rizooo

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
Well every server has this Issue which is pretty uncomfortable and unfixable so you have to bare with it tho Nothing else Play better u will be ok with it soon ✌️
GL
Thanks, But hypixel fixed this issue but it came again, Soo i think i gotta stick with it

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
It mostly happens due to the player high latency or the server lag. I am playing minigames from a long time with the 130-145 latency mostly, and I have faced this issue too much, except the time when my ping goes high or the server lag.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
It mostly happens due to the player high latency or the server lag. I am playing minigames from a long time with the 130-145 latency mostly, and I have faced this issue too much, except the time when my ping goes high or the server lag.
Yeah. Sometimes you also die (ingame)for that. Does it count as a bug?

god_Griff

Donator
Donator
IGN
god_Griff
Report it in bugs forums. It happens due to the player high latency or the server lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.