Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Breaking beds should give brains

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
Breaking beds should give brains​

Description:
in bedwars u cant get that much brains cuz the max vrain drop chance is 65% i think and u can only get them by final kills, and u get nothing but stats from getting beds, i suggest that u make it so when u break any bed u'll get 3 brains and 25 coins.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
getting brains and coins will be much easier​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
-1 tbh cause it just doesn't make sense imo
lets be real what really makes sense in this game.
its just something to make obtaining brains easier and a reward for getting a bed.
and it doesnt need to make sense its just a block game game

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
lets be real what really makes sense in this game.
its just something to make obtaining brains easier and a reward for getting a bed.
and it doesnt need to make sense its just a block game game
i mean, getting brains after a final kill makes sense, because you killed someone. what does a brain have to do with a bed? lol

anyway, yeah I agree there should probably be a new way to get brains, but I don't think beds is the right answer

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
i mean, getting brains after a final kill makes sense, because you killed someone. what does a brain have to do with a bed? lol

anyway, yeah I agree there should probably be a new way to get brains, but I don't think beds is the right answer
lol it doesnt need to make sense to be fun, ur telling me if u have a bed u'll have infinite lives but whenever the bed breaks thats ur last chance how does that make sense, it doesnt but its fun

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral, a way for everyone to get brains equally, but im against some other team swiping in and taking the bed. There should also be a % on the chance of brains.

Khosraw

Banned
Dude when I break a bed, it gives me brains. Ah yes, finally, someone figured it out!