Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bridge Second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBuilder

Minecraft Username:
JartexBuilder​

What is the suggestion about?
Bridge Second chance​

Description:
While i was playing the bridge i found it kind of annoying that you can't make a comeback after your nexus is destroyed. The current game could be good for 4v4 but as a 16v16 game mode it would be cool if you had to destroy the nexus and then have the ability to kill your enemies and have them as final kills (this would also make the leaderboards more balance, no boosters).

The other problem i had with bridge is the number of players that are allowed in a match, in a 16v16 situation it is almost impossible to beat someone's nexus because of everyone camping at spawn with no idea what they're doing. the only proper way to win it is if you cheese it and mine under.
The game would be way better if it was reduced to a 8v8,6v6 or even a 4v4 as it would make more coordinated teams and more room for shorter games (since the current games can go on for even 45 minutes without any progress)

The current state of the bridge is bad, it is boring and very stale, it's full of exploits and it is really easy to boost yourself to the leaderboard with wind (entering alr existing games with the winning team), kills (asking/planning to kill others over and over without destroying the nexus and allowing you to get hundreds of kills) and nexus by either exploiting or just cheezing every game

My opinion on fixing the staling problem and the huge number of players in a single map would be to add 2-3 more nexuses to reduce the number of people camping spawn and to make the game more diverse​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the game less stale and more enjoyable, it would also make the leaderboards fairer​

Extra Information:
Give donator rank alr​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
This is not how the game mode works. It's played in a team with 20-30 players mostly, and it's a really fun game mode. I agree with the kills part, people can just grind kills as the game lasts for 45-50 minutes.

It is possible, and there are other tactics to destroy someone's Nexus in a 16v16 battle. One which I mostly did was 'Rushing'. There are other tactics and it won't be soon enough that people notice it and put it into play. If you do find any exploits, don't hesitate to report it here (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/) or even suggestions on how something can be improved/changed.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
-1. Get better xD.

Jk. This scenario only happens when 80% of your team dont do anything other than stack in the iron mine resulting in ur loss of nexus health. Most games i've played (alot of games #5 on wins and not through exploits) are actually fun with teamwork and a party.

Regarding the leaderboards thing- 4 players got banned and stats got cleared because of exploiting a bug that got them to the leaderboards.

"Boring and stale" - Many different play styles already available, (long game diamond/iron stack, early game rush, etc.) and more to come when kits become cheaper/ new way to get coins. The game just released and we should understand that this is not the full potential of the game mode

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Status
Not open for further replies.