Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP Bring Flux Back

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator

Minecraft Username:
iSavvy_​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
KitPvP​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring Flux Back​

Suggestion Details:
As the title suggests, the suggestion is about bringing back the FLUX currency on KitPvP from the last map.

I don't think there should be any changes to the old system since It was pretty balanced.

For the new players who don't know what FLUX is, It is basically a currency that had a market to buy Swiftness books and Super potions. To get FLUX you used the /salvage command to salvage heads or items.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As things are now, grinding the caves for loot/swiftness books or fishing for money is nearly impossible due to high-ranked people wiping out everyone on their site, especially for newcomers. Prices in the shop for potions are high for anyone who hasn't spent money on crates and generally, there is a big imbalance. By adding flux back we achieve:

- A better experience for everyone due to potions and swift books being more accessible.
- Balancing the economy for everyone due to more affordable prices and reselling.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
Upvote/+1

• I don't see any reason to remove flux, it wasn't too overpowered or unbalanced, most of us can't spend 5k-6k for multiple potions

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
+1

Getting Str with money is just annoying. Having tons of p4s that you barely use is also annoying. So flux and salvaging sets was a great feature that was added. Bring it back for sure.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey Sav,
It's an Upvote/+1 from me.

Reason(s) :
-They aren't too OP and there's no point to remove it.

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

Best Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Last edited:

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Sav is right Upvote/+1
• I don't see any reason to remove flux, it wasn't too overpowered or unbalanced, most of us can't spend 5k-6k for multiple potions
Have Fun Playing on JartexNetwork