Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Bring practice back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vain

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
Vain​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring practice back​

Suggestion Details:
Hey there!

Firsly, let's be real here.. The worst mistake Jartex did, was removing Practice. I mean, yeah they removed it for reason. But alot of people were devestated when they got informed about this.. Practice was a really fun Gamemode to play. You can warm up, duel your friends, practice your pvp, and just meet people in general! In my opinion, every proffesional server, has practice. Sadly, ours got removed, now everytime i want to play practice, i need to go to a different server.. Whatever the problem Jartex was facing, im sure they would have a solution for it.. Many hackers? Better anticheat, stay active on the gamemode, etc.. For me, when i heard that practice got removed, i was super shocked, as a gamemode that alot of people enjoyed playing, and being very active?!? I mean next time, maybe just get a solution, rather than removing it entirely.. I mean, we all want a practice gamemode in the Server.. no? I see many Staff-Members active/play other gamemodes 24/7.. Why not spend some of your time in practice, moderating it? Overall, it was the Staff-Team's choice, and i respect it. It's just unfortunate to see practice removed.. I would really suggest to bring it back:(

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would let more people play the server, and just let them have more fun.. Rather than going to other servers just because practice got removed.. It would make the Community bigger, and have extra gamemodes..​

Extra Information:
Enjoy your day!​

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
I would like Practice to come back. It was a rly fun game-mode and especially when you need to warm up it was the best option I hope the devs do smth like they did with the pika practice +1

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Vain​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.